An ISO 9001:2000 certified company, "AIRGRIP GROUP" was started in the year 1988 with a vision to produce precision brass turned components, with quality in quantity and supplying to customers with their fullest satisfaction in the domestic & international markets.
At present "AIRGRIP GROUP" is well-established and professionally managed organization based in the world famous brass city Jamnagar, engaged in manufacturing and exporting brass components like Brass Turned Components, Brass Fasteners, Brass Electrical Wiring Accessories, Brass Moulding Inserts, Brass Forgings, Forged Parts & Components, Brass Terminal Blocks, Connectors & Neutral Links, Brass Fittings, Metal Stamping Parts, Quick Connect & Disconnect Couplings, Gas Connection Components & Parts to quality conscious international markets with state of the art production, marketing and distribution infrastructure. Also Airgrip Group is importing quality brass scrap as raw material from reputed overseas suppliers.
Airgrip Group is big enough to serve major customers with very cost-competitive products, but small enough to be flexible and innovative to serve the customized requirements of every customer, whether a unique item with one time requirement or long running contract orders with scheduled deliveries, Airgrip Group is the right source for the job.
Member's of Airgrip Group:
- Airgrip Exports
- Exporter of micro precision brass turned components with quality in quantity.
- Airgrip International
- Manufacturer of all type's of precision brass turned, forged & pressed components.
- Airgrip Industries
- Manufacturer of brass components and stainless steel architectural Hardware.
- Devi Metals
- Importer and merchant of non ferrous metals, especially quality brass scrap.
- Shree Harshiddhi Casting works
- Manufacturer of brass casted/extruded rods, tubes, profiles and articles.
Thousands of Brass components have been manufactured by Airgrip Group for various industrial applications like Electicals, Electronics, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Automobiles, Metering, Instrumentation, etc.
Some of the major categories of Brass Component we deal in is stated below:
- Brass Turned Components
- Brass Fasteners
- Brass Electrical Wiring Accessories
- Brass Moulding Inserts
- Brass Forgings, Forged Parts & Components
- Brass Terminal Blocks, Connectors & Neutral Links
- Brass Fittings
- Metal Stamping Parts
- Quick Connect & Disconnect Couplings
- Gas Connection Components & Parts.
Brass components are made from
brass extruded rods/tubes/profiles, brass casted rods/articles and
forged brass for customers as per their drawings, designs, samples and
required chemical/physical specifications. Also, we adhere to DIN
standard, B.S. standard and I.S. standard.
At Airgrip, we offer a comprehensive array of machining capabilities and ancillary process from brass scrap melting to brass component finishing to assure that your jobs always conform to specifications our wide range of capabilities allow for economical, high quality production of brass-components in any volume, ranging from 5 mm to 100 mm with our number of multi slides automates, single spindle automats, rotary transfer machines, cross hole drilling machines, sliding headstock machines, copy threading machines and special purpose machines (SPM) to used to manufacture quality brass components.
In addition to above AIRGRIP GROUP has inhouse tool room facilities with mother machineries to develop all types of jigs and fixtures, quality control department with complete range of measuring instruments including profile projector, thread pitch micro meters, blade micro meters, depth micro meters, inside micro meters, digital vernier calipers and micro meters.
- Airgrip group is committed to achieve maximum customer satisfaction through
- Improvement in Quality Services, timely delivery and
- Reduction in the cost by applying improved production technique with a
- Goal to globally supply precision brass turned components with quality in quantity by
- Reducing cycle time of each process and process deviation with
- Involvement, Devotion, Dedication and Co-operation of all people at every stage to utilize
- Planned and efficient technology, human and material resources.